If you have an hour to spare, this is a very good debate about the economic challenges and opportunities that we are facing in today’s business environment.
China, Europe, US: The Coopetition Challenge
Connected as never before, how will competition and collaboration among China, Europe and the United States reshape the world?
Dimensions to be addressed:
– Assessing China’s outbound investment impact
– Contending for geopolitical influence in the Asia-Pacific region
– Implications of the US fiscal crisis and Eurozone debt crisis
– Competing for talent, resources and value-added products
• Lloyd C. Blankfein, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Goldman Sachs Group, USA
• Nick Clegg, Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
• Angel Gurría, Secretary-General, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris; World Economic Forum Foundation Board Member; Global Agenda Council on Water Security
• Joseph S. Nye Jr, University Distinguished Service Professor, Harvard Kennedy School, Harvard University, USA; Global Agenda Council on the Future of Government
• Wang Jianlin, Chairman, Dalian Wanda Group, People’s Republic of China
• Rui Chenggang, Director and Anchor, China Central Television, People’s Republic of China